Let's Build: A Consultancy Website - Part 8
Continuing on from Part 7 I decided to revisit the photo editing portion of the design.
Photo editing woes
Since I was being recorded I felt a bit rushed in the previous installment of the series. My goal was to subtract the background of a photo of my client(and wife) Alyssa.
While I subtracted the background, her hair was a major contender in getting a really great mask. As a result, I dedicated this entire video to revisiting the photograph.
I'll walk you through the rather long and tedious process of properly editing a photo and remove the background as I originally intended. I found out that the more time you spend on refining details the better the end result.
Results are positive
I'm happy with the way the final result turned out. There are still some inconsistencies to contend with but I think revising this portion of the design was a must to make the photo appear as cutting edge and professional as I had hoped.
In the next part of the series, I continue on producing the home page design comp. I hope to see you there!